AP Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket
AP Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2019: Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education BIEAP conducting Intermediate 1st yr examinations from 27.02.2019 to 16.03.2019, these who’re ready for AP Inter 1st yr corridor tickets can obtain from past 10 days of exam. The official sites for gnanabhoomi AP Intermediate 1st Year Hall Tickets might be jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in & bieap.gov.in.
The scholars can test their particular person corridor ticket and obtain accordingly. The examinations for all Government, Private, and different AP aided intermediate schools scholars are eligible for AP Intermediate 1st yr corridor tickets jnanabhumi hall tickets. Candidates can test the corridor tickets no less than 10 days earlier than the exam janana bhoomi.
AP Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket
|Name of the Authority||Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)
|Name of the examination||Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 2nd Year|
|Exam Date||27.02.2019 to 16.03.2019|
|Intermediate Year||2nd Year|
|Hall Tickets Available Date||10 days Prior to Exam|
|Official Website||jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in & bieap.gov.in|
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate training conducting equally 1st yr and 2nd yr exam of ordinary and supplement exam each year, the lakhs of scholars are performing each year. Intermediate course essential to avail the Graduation in Technical (Engineering) and No Technical (Degree) and different Medical/Pharmacy.
How to Download Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2019
- Those who’re ready for the AP Intermediate 1st 12 months corridor ticket – Download Here or Another Link for Hall Tickets (New Link)
- Students can input the faculty code, registration number/Hall Ticket quantity and comply with with the aid of way of the Date of birth.
- Once, Hall Ticket displayed, obtain the corridor ticket and take the print out of corridor ticket.
Check the hall ticket for all correct details, if any discrepancy, reach to college authorities to report as soon as possible.
- Candidates Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidates Photograph and Sign,
- Examination Center name
- All Exam Schedule with date and time must be printed.